Delightful Hotel in Stafford
Once a late Victorian town house built in 1895, Leonards Croft is now a delightful small hotel, located approximately 1 kilometre from Stafford town centre on the A34 south.
A warm welcome is guaranteed from the resident proprietors Phil and Maggie Denton who have successfully captured a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for guests to enjoy whilst offering a high standard of accommodation and hospitality at competitive prices and excellent value for money.
- Full English Breakfast
- Walkers and Cyclists welcome
- Digital television with DVD and freeview
- All major credit cards accepted
- Car parking on site
- Hospitality tea tray and toiletries
- Pet friendly
- Free wireless internet connection
- No Smoking
Leonards Croft Hotel
80 Lichfield Road
Telephone: 01785 223676
Fax: 01785 223676